[Return to Previous ]
Published on 26 November 2018
Event date: 22/03/2019 18:00 Export event
Carlisle, we're back with pure Gin Delight! And new for 2019, the ticket price includes 1x Free G&T!!!
Enjoy a true Gin Festival, featuring 120 listed gins, plus a selection of new and local gins to enhance your experience.
What you can expect:
- Free Gin! A voucher for your first Gin & Tonic
- Your own Copa Glass to take home
- The Gin Society booklet
- 3 exclusive gin bars: world, british and fruit gins, plus cocktail bar
- Tasters and Masterclasses from Distillers and industry experts
- Environment friendly festival: biodegradable straws, glass and cardboard recycling.
- Live entertainment
- Street food and snacks to purchase separately
- Festival Gin Shop
*Friday Evening: 6pm to 10.30pm
*Saturday Afternoon: 12noon to 4.30pm SOLD OUT
*Saturday Evening: 6pm to 10.30pm
TICKETS £12.50 - no hidden fees and it includes 1 G&T!
Our festival is strictly for over 18s. www.drinkaware.co.uk
Download your copy
For regular news and updates sign up to recieve our newsletters
(22/09/2019 13:00 - 29/09/2019 16:00)
Living Is Easy With Eyes Closed
Cumbrian Artist Fliss Watts brings her brilliant and thought provoking work to The Parquet Room Sept 22nd - 29th
The concept for the exhibition involves large drawings of people with their eyes closed, partly inspired by the Beatles' lyric 'living is easy with eyes closed', and relating to the issue of climate crisis and denial.
First Viewing 1pm - 4pm : Sunday September 22nd
Then open 10am - 5pm : Monday September 23rd - 28th
Final Vieing 12 - 4pm : Sunday September 29th