[Return to Previous ]
Published on 08 January 2020
Event date: 02/10/2020 18:00 Export event
**THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO 16/17 APRIL 2021**
JOIN THE GIN PARTY ATMOSPHERE AND BE SPOILT FOR CHOICE WITH OVER 100 CAREFULLY SELECTED GINS UNDER ONE ROOF!
To help set the party mood there will also be amazing live music, fabulous food and of course loads of fun. Dance the gin’ight away, make new friends playing giant Jenga or bag that perfect Instagrammable pic.
Proud to be a festival for everyone, we also stock a range of more than 15 premium Rums, from the delectable dark to the specially spiced and the fantastically flavoured. Or you can add some sparkle to the experience with one of our delicious Prosecco Royales!
The Gin Society Festival will take place within the lovely Old Fire Station - the perfect venue to spend four gin-fuelled hours.
TICKETS ARE ONLY £12.50 PER PERSON (+booking fee) WHICH GETS YOU ENTRY PLUS A HUGE RANGE OF EXTRAS:
- Free Gin! A voucher for your first festival Gin & Tonic
- Your own Copa Glass to take home
- Stainless Steel Straw, yours to keep, helping save the environment with every sip
- Gin Festival book
- Access to 100+ gins
- Rum Bar featuring a selection of premium Rums, plus Prosecco royales
- Live music and party atmosphere
- Friendly and experienced staff – feel free to ask for recommendations
- Gin Talks from our in-house Gin-expert, and a few samples too
- Classic street food and snacks to purchase separately
- Festival Gin Shop
We operate a voucher system for the purchase of all drinks – vouchers are available in multiples of £5 from our voucher station. All gins or rums cost £5 including appropriate mixer and garnish. Prosecco Royales are £10. Cash and card payments are accepted.
Our festival is strictly for over 18s – no babies or children will be allowed. The Gin Society encourages you to drink responsibly. For more information please visit www.drinkaware.co.uk
Friday 2 October - Evening: 6pm to 10.30pm
Saturday 3 October - Afternoon: 12noon to 4.30pm
Saturday 3 October - Evening: 6pm to 10.30pm
Tickets are £12.50 (+ Booking Fee) and are available online.
Download your copy
For regular news and updates sign up to recieve our newsletters